EasyPark Mobile users can now park at City Hall using the EasyPark Mobile application. The EasyPark Mobile updated App is now available for free download from iTunes and the Google Play store.
To pay for parking using EasyPark Mobile please take the following steps:
1. Press the button at the entry gate and take the ticket as directed (do not scan ticket at this time)
2. On returning to the car park (and before proceeding to your gate of choice), open the EasyPark Mobile application on your phone and press the ‘Gate’ icon on bottom of screen
3. Press “Scan Barcode” button and scan the bar code at the bottom of the ticket
4. Select ‘Pay’ button on Confirm Payment screen to submit payment from your EasyPark Mobile account (The screen will then display a 15 minute countdown timer)
5. Proceed to the exit of your choice
6. Once at the gate, select the desired gate code (A = Victoria Street; B= Wesley Street) from the Gate To Open drop down list and press green “Open” button
7. Press “OK” to confirm and open gate
Note: If you have insufficient funds in your account you can add funds to your mobile account and restart the process, or proceed to a paystation and pay as directed.
Reminder: To park using EasyPark mobile, customers MUST display the complimentary EasyPark Mobile sticker on the left-hand side of their windscreen to ensure parking wardens are aware they are using EasyPark Mobile. Stickers can be collected from the following locations:
1. City Hall Administration Office
2. CellOne Retail outlets in Hamilton, Somerset and St. George’s
3. EasyPark Office, Broadway House, 1 Crow Lane (Top of Spurling Hill)
4. P-Tech on Reid Street
EasyPark Rate Changes
Please note the following EasyPark rate changes that will come into effect on January 31, 2017:
Monthly Fee (maintenance and technology fee) $0.75 a month
This fee is deducted when the EasyPark Meter is topped up or read online, or at an EasyPark Merchant. If the device is not topped up or read during a particular month, the fee is accumulated and deducted the next time the device is topped up or read.
Consumer Standard – Monthly Fee of $1.75 per License Plate Number
Consumer Casual – Annual Fee of $8.00 per License Plate Number
Business Standard – Monthly Fee of $3.00 per License Plate Number
Per Transaction Fee
Consumer Standard – $0.25 per Transaction
Business Standard – $0.30 per Transaction
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 542-7000 or register to our website (www.easypark.bm) to access our FAQ.
We wish you a happy and prosperous 2017!